Author Topic: Stuck with a record of failure, Biden has resorted to outright vote-buying  (Read 138 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Stuck with a record of failure, Biden has resorted to outright vote-buying
Opinion by Post Editorial Board • 10h • 2 min read

Unable to run on his stunning record of failure, President Biden has resorted to the lowest of campaign tricks: buying votes — and he’s doing it with your dollars.

No, it’s not actually a quid pro quo; no one he’s trying to bribe is obliged to back him in November.

But he’s trying, with the full faith and credit of the United States as his stake.

The latest: Wednesday, he announced yet another student-loan bailout, another $7.7 billion to 160,000 young Americans — bringing his total college-debt handout to a whopping $167 billion to some 4.75 million folks.

Never mind that he has no congressional authority to cancel many of these loans. Or that the Supreme Court explicitly struck down his first bid to forgive as much as $20,000 per student.
On another front, the day before he announced plans to drain another million barrels of gasoline from supplies in the nation’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/stuck-with-a-record-of-failure-biden-has-resorted-to-outright-vote-buying/ar-BB1mStJC?ocid=widgetonlockscreen&cvid=156d242e9c774ed9ae5a88dacc4d5987&ei=27
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson