Author Topic: Nikki Haley will vote for Donald Trump: ‘Biden has been a catastrophe’  (Read 472 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nikki Haley will vote for Donald Trump: ‘Biden has been a catastrophe’
By
Joel Gehrke
May 22, 2024 4:55 pm

Nikki Haley announced she “will be voting for” former President Donald Trump against President Joe Biden in their fall rematch.

The former U.N. ambassador’s comments end the longest GOP holdout while warning her former boss and rival not to take her supporters for granted.

“Biden has been a catastrophe,” Haley said at the Hudson Institute in Washington, D.C., in her first public appearance since conceding the 2024 Republican presidential primary contest. “So, I will be voting for Trump.”

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/3013931/nikki-haley-vote-donald-trump-biden-catastrophe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Well, I'm not so sure that this announcement will help Trump, but it certainly isn't going to hurt him.

The RNC and GOP need to get their azzes in gear to ensure a fair election (as much as possible). Who will the GOPe support???
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well, I'm not so sure that this announcement will help Trump, but it certainly isn't going to hurt him.

The RNC and GOP need to get their azzes in gear to ensure a fair election (as much as possible). Who will the GOPe support???

Well I hope she tells her supporters who are still voting for her in the primaries to vote for Trump.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Heard of few pol- speculator say that this might be an overtone for a willingness to accept a VPOTUS spot on the ticket/ 

If DJT does, my preference status changes from "Nose Holder" for Trump, to Down Ballot, only.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Wallace on Nikki Haley Endorsing Trump: ‘We Need Shrinks and Cult Experts to Explain This’

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace said Wednesday on her show “Deadline” that “shrinks and cult experts” needed to explain former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley (R) endorsing former President Donald Trump.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/05/22/msnbcs-wallace-on-nikki-haley-endorsing-trump-we-need-shrinks-and-cult-experts-to-explain-this/
Support the USO

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I've never understood why something like this would make a difference how someone votes one way or the other.  Can people just not think for themselves?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump on Haley: ‘I’m sure she’s gonna be on our team in some form’
by Filip Timotija - 05/24/24 8:22 AM ET

Former President Trump said on Thursday that Nikki Haley, who challenged him for the GOP nomination, is “gonna be on our team in some form,” reacting for the first time to her remarks that she will vote for him in November.

Trump said following his campaign rally in the South Bronx that he and the former U.N. ambassador and South Carolina governor share the same “ideas.” He also praised Haley for being “capable.”

“Well, I think she’s gonna be on our team because we have a lot of the same ideas, same thoughts,” Trump told Long Island’s News 12.

“I appreciated what she said. You know, we had a nasty campaign. It was pretty nasty. But she’s a very capable person and I’m sure she’s going to be on our team in some form. Absolutely.”

Haley, who worked in the Trump administration, said on Wednesday that she would vote for the former president. She did not offer a full endorsement of the presumptive GOP nominee, but said she would cast a ballot for him since President Biden has “been a catastrophe.”

“As a voter, I put my priorities on a president who’s going to have the backs of our allies and hold our enemies to account, who would secure the border, no more excuses,” Haley said at Hudson Institute, a conservative think tank she joined last month.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4683843-trump-nikki-haley-im-sure-shes-gonna-be-on-our-team-in-some-form/
Support the USO