General Category > Elections 2024

Nikki Haley will vote for Donald Trump: ‘Biden has been a catastrophe’

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
Nikki Haley will vote for Donald Trump: ‘Biden has been a catastrophe’
By
Joel Gehrke
May 22, 2024 4:55 pm

Nikki Haley announced she “will be voting for” former President Donald Trump against President Joe Biden in their fall rematch.

The former U.N. ambassador’s comments end the longest GOP holdout while warning her former boss and rival not to take her supporters for granted.

“Biden has been a catastrophe,” Haley said at the Hudson Institute in Washington, D.C., in her first public appearance since conceding the 2024 Republican presidential primary contest. “So, I will be voting for Trump.”

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/3013931/nikki-haley-vote-donald-trump-biden-catastrophe/

libertybele:
Well, I'm not so sure that this announcement will help Trump, but it certainly isn't going to hurt him.

The RNC and GOP need to get their azzes in gear to ensure a fair election (as much as possible). Who will the GOPe support???

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: libertybele on May 22, 2024, 09:18:29 pm ---Well, I'm not so sure that this announcement will help Trump, but it certainly isn't going to hurt him.

The RNC and GOP need to get their azzes in gear to ensure a fair election (as much as possible). Who will the GOPe support???

--- End quote ---

Well I hope she tells her supporters who are still voting for her in the primaries to vote for Trump.

catfish1957:
Heard of few pol- speculator say that this might be an overtone for a willingness to accept a VPOTUS spot on the ticket/ 

If DJT does, my preference status changes from "Nose Holder" for Trump, to Down Ballot, only.

mystery-ak:
MSNBC’s Wallace on Nikki Haley Endorsing Trump: ‘We Need Shrinks and Cult Experts to Explain This’

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace said Wednesday on her show “Deadline” that “shrinks and cult experts” needed to explain former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley (R) endorsing former President Donald Trump.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/05/22/msnbcs-wallace-on-nikki-haley-endorsing-trump-we-need-shrinks-and-cult-experts-to-explain-this/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version