Author Topic: Judge Judy has scathing message for cities engulfed in brazen crime, pinpoints 'ridiculous' policies  (Read 194 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Judge Judy has scathing message for cities engulfed in brazen crime, pinpoints 'ridiculous' policies
Sheindlin said wayward district attorneys who don't know their roles should 'go fill ice cream cones' By Cortney O'Brien , Joshua Comins Fox News
Published May 22, 2024 5:00am EDT

Judge Judy says she knows 'how we got here' as some major cities are now engulfed in crime
Judge Judy Sheindlin pinpoints 'ridiculous' policies she says punishes victims, and criticizes wayward DAs amid violent crime in major U.S. cities.

EXCLUSIVE – Actor Steve Buscemi was recently attacked in broad daylight in New York City, a brazen assault the likes of which wasn't a surprise to Judge Judy Sheindlin because she knows exactly how America reached this point.

"Oh I know how we got here," Sheindlin told Fox News Digital in an exclusive interview. "We got here because a small group of people who have very loud voices created a scenario where bad people got rewarded. And the victim got punished by the system."

On May 8, Buscemi, the 66-year-old former "Boardwalk Empire" and "Sopranos" star, was left with a black eye and bleeding on Third Avenue in Manhattan, police said. The New York Police Department later identified the suspect as 50-year-old homeless man Clifton Williams. He was charged with second-degree assault.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/judge-judy-has-scathing-message-cities-engulfed-brazen-crime-pinpoints-ridiculous-policies
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson