Author Topic: Comer Announces New Subpoena for Several Biden Family Members’ Bank Accounts  (Read 222 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Comer Announces New Subpoena for Several Biden Family Members’ Bank Accounts
Nick R. HamiltonMay 20, 2024 - 8:30 am2 Comments

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) has announced a new subpoena for the bank accounts of several members of Democrat President Joe Biden’s family.

Thanks to the Democrats’ allies in the corporate media, news of efforts to impeach President Biden had died off a bit recently.

Nevertheless, several GOP-led investigations into Biden and his family’s foreign business dealings are ongoing.

However, evidence and proof of his corruption keep surfacing, as PJ Media reported.

The news of additional shady bank accounts connected to the Biden family was announced Thursday by Chairman Comer.

https://slaynews.com/news/comer-subpoena-several-biden-family-members-bank-accounts/
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 03:36:05 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rustynail

Stern letters and closing walls.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The effort to impeach Biden has been delayed because too many GOP congressmen were in Trump's NY courtroom, instead of at their day jobs in the Capitol.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright