Author Topic: Rotting human remains and children raped: Why US Border Patrol suicides have skyrocketed under Biden  (Read 132 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rotting human remains and children raped: Why US Border Patrol suicides have skyrocketed under Biden
By Social Links forEmily Crane
Published May 22, 2024, 10:55 a.m. ET

Multiple US Border Patrol agents have described how the horrors they encounter doing their job — including rotting human remains and children who have been raped — while being overwhelmed by waves of migrants during the Biden administration are driving up suicide rates among the ranks.

Frustrated agents workign the US-Mexico border opened up about their grim encounters in wide-ranging interviews with The Free Press on Wednesday, detailing how conditions are leading to a spiraling mental health crisis.

“We regularly see things that people should never see, like rotting human remains, abuse of every kind, babies and kids dying or dead,” one veteran Border Patrol agent, who didn’t want to be named, said.

“Do you know what that does to you over time? You have to shut down a part of yourself to keep going.”

https://nypost.com/2024/05/22/us-news/us-border-patrol-suicides-are-skyrocketing-under-biden-agents-claim/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson