Author Topic: Climate Research Paper Finds Tropical Storm Variability Linked Mostly To Oceanic Cycles  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Research Paper Finds Tropical Storm Variability Linked Mostly To Oceanic Cycles
By P Gosselin on 21. May 2024

It’s the oceans, stupid (not CO2)!

The latest climate information video released by the Germany-based European Institute for Climate and Energy (EIKE) presents a recent paper by Huang et al appearing in the journal Geophysical Research Letters: “Contrasting Responses of Atlantic and Pacific Tropical Cyclone Activity to Atlantic Multidecadal Variability”

The paper examines the influences of Atlantic Multidecadal Variability (AMV) on global tropical cyclones (TCs)

The north Atlantic undergoes approximately 60-year cycles of warmer and colder than normal sea surface temperatures. These changes in thermal surface energy play a role on modulating climate globally, especially in combination with other oceanic cycles.

https://notrickszone.com/2024/05/21/climate-research-paper-finds-tropical-storm-variability-linked-mostly-to-oceanic-cycles/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson