Author Topic: BREAKING: Bruce Springsteen says he will be "on the next plane" to Australia if Donald Trump becomes  (Read 2541 times)

Online mountaineer

Wasn't Cher or some such dimbulb supposed to leave if Dubya was elected? And yet we're not rid of her. Springsteen and his ilk aren't going anywhere.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Wasn't Cher or some such dimbulb supposed to leave if Dubya was elected? And yet we're not rid of her. Springsteen and his ilk aren't going anywhere.

Rosie O'Donnell was supposed to be gone as well.

I wish these people who promised to leave would do so. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Mellonhead. Springstupid, the Dixie Clits, Cher and a few others will not be missed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

It really pisses me off when these idiots don't follow through on what they say they will do.  I expect Springsteen to be gone by New Year's Day.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mellonhead. Springstupid, the Dixie Clits, Cher and a few others will not be missed.

Don't forget Babs...and here is another one

https://twitter.com/_wake_up_USA/status/1792948202104070407
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Mötley Crüe Drummer Tommy Lee Threatens: ‘I Swear to God if Trump Wins Re-Election I Will Leave the United States’

Interesting choice of words.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline NavyCanDo

If anyone is still on the fence about voting for the scary orange man, Bruce leaving the country for good just might do it.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline DB

Australia is pretty strict on who they allow to immigrate to their country...

Offline dfwgator

Yeppers ... he was born in the U.S.A!   So was I.  :shrug:

Take a closer look at that Born In The USA Album Cover and notice what he's doing to the flag.

Online corbe

That's the 'The Next Bob Dylan' curse, very few have survived that. 

I like Springsteen's early stuff, The River and Nebraska and earlier w/E Street Band.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Take a closer look at that Born In The USA Album Cover and notice what he's doing to the flag.

That's why making it a patriotic anthem was so great - he was angry that his song was "misinterpreted", and it pisses him off.

I remember that was understood at the time.   Turning it into a patriotic anthem was like giving Springsteen's politics a giant middle finger.

Offline LMAO

What is he doing?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What is he doing?

Haven't seen it in years butt back in the day they said:

Wiping his ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Haven't seen it in years butt back in the day they said:

Wiping his ass.

I don’t see that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online cato potatoe

The liberals/nationals are favored in the 2025 election.  I guess he'll have to fly off to England when the time comes.  Or maybe book the slow boat to China, just to be safe.

Offline rustynail

He is such a nobody now it is like he left already.

Offline roamer_1

Am I the only one
Who quit singing along
Every time they sing a Springsteen song

Offline dfwgator

Offline LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Offline DB

Offline LMAO

Actually, I know one fan who infers from the rump shot on the album cover that you’re actually pissing on the flag. Is there a message there?

No, no. That was unintentional. We took a lot of different types of pictures, and in the end, the picture of my ass looked better, than the picture of my face, so that’s what went on the cover. I didn’t have any secret message. I don’t do that very much.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/the-rolling-stone-interview-bruce-springsteen-on-born-in-the-u-s-a-184690/

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

It really pisses me off when these idiots don't follow through on what they say they will do.  I expect Springsteen to be gone by New Year's Day.

Why can’t these people just go quietly if an election doesn’t go their way? We know that people like Bruce Springsteen, Tommy Lee, Miley Cyrus, etc. are not gonna go anywhere despite their bluster

I have family members who said in 2004 if George Bush won reelection, they would go to Canada

Twenty years later, they’re still here in the good old USA

Just go.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Been a pretty keen watcher of Rock music for approaching 60 years, and one anecdotal point about Springsteen sticks out among others, I'd like to share.

There was a Rolling Stone article somewhere in the late '70's to early '80's where the so  called "Boss" was blatantly lying about Reagan, and was smearing him with obvious lies and malice. He's been a closet communist for probably his entire life.

F him and his dead career.

The flag incident?  Didn't look at or care.  Born to Run was the only one I bought.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 10:18:33 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

His voice sucks.
His guitar playing sucks.
His song writing sucks.
His political views suck.
He sucks.

He and New Jersey deserve each other.

Offline dfwgator

Actually, I know one fan who infers from the rump shot on the album cover that you’re actually pissing on the flag. Is there a message there?

No, no. That was unintentional. We took a lot of different types of pictures, and in the end, the picture of my ass looked better, than the picture of my face, so that’s what went on the cover. I didn’t have any secret message. I don’t do that very much.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/the-rolling-stone-interview-bruce-springsteen-on-born-in-the-u-s-a-184690/

Sure, Bruce.