Author Topic: New text message allegedly reveals Hunter Biden proposed meeting for dad, uncle and Chinese exec in  (Read 116 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New text message allegedly reveals Hunter Biden proposed meeting for dad, uncle and Chinese exec in NYC
'Yet another example of them just blatantly lying to the American public,' a former Hunter Biden business associate said
By Andrew Mark Miller , Cameron Cawthorne Fox News
Published May 22, 2024 9:30pm EDT

FIRST ON FOX: Newly released messages from the House Ways and Means Committee appear to show Hunter Biden proposing a meeting in New York City between the boss of a Chinese energy company and Joe Biden, the former vice president at the time, along with Joe's brother, Jim Biden.

"Can you meet this evening early," Hunter Biden asked Yadong Liu, CEO of CEFC Global Strategic Holdings in a poorly punctuated text message the evening of Dec. 12, 2017. 

"My father will be in New York also and he wants me to attend the Sandy Hook memorial service with him and I would like him to meet you along with my uncle and then you and I can talk let me know if that works.

"I'm sorry for the late notice I got off the red eye in Baltimore from LA and take a little nap before I got his message," Hunter added.

Yadong told Hunter "No problem" and asked to let him "know when and where to meet."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-text-message-reveals-hunter-biden-proposed-meeting-dad-uncle-chinese-exec
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34