Author Topic: Who would have believed it? Aid coming through Biden’s Gaza pier already being stolen  (Read 1239 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If Hamas is stealing the aid, how about poisoning the aid to kill Hamas?  At least put laxatives and ipecac in it to make Hamas' lives miserable.
Sometimes, I like the way you think.

Problem is, there'd be one wave of distress, and then they'd get kids to taste test the goods...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Noah Pollak
@NoahPollak
Update on the Biden admin's Gaza pier to nowhere: Parts of it have broken free and washed up in Israel. And virtually all of the aid that was delivered was stolen by Hamas. A $320M fleecing of the US taxpayer. There should be hearings.
7:19 PM · May 26, 2024

US vessels used to unload Gaza aid run aground on Ashdod beach
By Emanuel Fabian
25 May 2024, 12:35 pm
Times of Israel

An American vessel used to unload humanitarian aid from ships into the Gaza Strip via a floating pier disconnected from a small boat tugging it this morning due to stormy seas, leading it to get stuck on the coast of Ashdod, eyewitnesses say.

Another ship was then sent to try and extract the stuck vessel, but also got beached.

There are no reports of injuries in the incident.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org