Author Topic: Offshore wind is gearing up to bulldoze the ocean  (Read 277 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Offshore wind is gearing up to bulldoze the ocean
« on: May 21, 2024, 11:03:26 am »
Offshore wind is gearing up to bulldoze the ocean
05/08/2024 / By News Editors

The Biden Administration has recently produced a wave of plans and regulatory actions aimed at building a monstrous amount of destructive offshore wind. No environmental impact assessment is included.

(Article by David Wojick republished from CFact.org)

Time scales range from tomorrow to 2050. Here is a quick look at some of it, starting with the Grand Plan.

“Pathways to Commercial Liftoff: Offshore Wind” is the grandiose title of the Energy Department’s version of Biden’s vision. Their basic idea is that having successfully traversed the unexpected cost crisis, offshore wind is ready to take off.

https://www.climate.news/2024-05-08-offshore-wind-gearing-up-to-bulldoze-ocean.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Offshore wind is gearing up to bulldoze the ocean
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 12:43:35 pm »
(AP) Urgent:

September 14, 2053

Category 5 Hurricane Franklin with 155 mph winds, and a 25 foot storm surge roared across the Savanna area this morning.  Mass devestation reported, and unprecedented damage due to landfalling debris from fractured solar panels and wind turbine fragments.  Intitial reports from FEMA indicate that the debris is creating logistics problems from emergency responders reaching vicitms who may not have evacuated.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.