Author Topic: Mark Levin Reveals Alvin Bragg Could Be DISBARRED After Recent Misstep  (Read 161 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Trending Politics
Mark Steffen
May 20, 2024

Conservative legal scholar Mark Levin believes there’s an argument to be made for why Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg should be disbarred in New York over his handling of Michael Cohen’s testimony.

Appearing on Sean Hannity’s Fox News program late last week, Levin explained that the Democratic prosecutor may be found guilty of violating the federal Brady rule which requires the government to produce all “exculpatory evidence” that will be germane to proceedings. In Cohen’s case, Levin contends, Bragg failed to provide Trump’s attorneys with a mountain of evidence about how unreliable their witness was with his past words.

“Sean, it’s my opening argument on why Alvin Bragg should be disbarred, why he should be facing a — charges for suborning perjury which I’ve talked about on my radio show for the last three days, and also why he’s in violation of the Brady [Rule],” Levin told Hannity when the host asked him what his closing argument would be in the case, according to the American Tribune.

He continued, “We have very smart lawyers, some fairly smart lawyers who are talking about this case. They’re all saying the same thing in a different way because the case is so outrageous, we’re running out of words and explanations for it. None of us have ever seen anything like this.

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/watch-mark-levin-reveals-alvin-bragg-could-be-disbarred-after-recent-misstep-mstef/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Should happen but highly unlikely in the state of New York.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Engoron, Merchan, Fani Willis, and a dozen other anti-Trump fanatics who were willing to break 'age old law' in order "get Trump" at any costs, should all be disbarred. Whether anything will happen when all the dust clears after the election, remains to be seen.

But even if they are all disbarred, they still accomplished their primary mission. The overall mission was election interference. And they did that regardless of what happens afterwards. They will all still get paid for their work, even if they failed the side-quest of putting Trump in jail.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 05:53:20 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Engoron, Merchan, Fani Willis, and a dozen other anti-Trump fanatics who were willing to break 'age old law' in order "get Trump" at any costs, should all be disbarred. Whether anything will happen when all the dust clears after the election, remains to be seen.

:yowsa: I totally agree! But given the current state of affairs with the judiciary I have serious doubts.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien