Author Topic: Biden brags about defying the Supreme Court during Morehouse College Commencement Speech  (Read 900 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 07:03:37 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden's Morehouse Speech Is a Mess With Pandering in Overdrive, As Students Turn Their Backs on Him
Nick Arama

Joe Biden was at Morehouse College on Sunday to give a commencement address.

But his confusion started even before he began to speak. He spent a lot of time staring off, looking like he was lost in space.

Then he confusingly clapped when there was a call for an "immediate and permanent ceasefire," which of course would help save Hamas (and not help our hostages or our ally Israel).

But I don't think Joe really knows what he stands for from one minute to the next at this point. He's just clapping by rote because other people are applauding, regardless of the reason.

Then came a lot of pandering and of course, with Joe Biden a new edition to the original story -- his connection to Morehouse because of all the "Morehouse men" at the White House, so please vote for me:

"I got more Morehouse men in the White House telling me what to do than I know what to do! You all think I'm kidding, don't you?" he said. Again, another tell -- every time he says something like, "You think I'm kidding" or "Not a joke," be prepared for utter nonsense to roll out.

You know he had to slip in something about his heroic civil rights past. Not.

Then he tried to talk about how HBCUs got him elected. Watch as he stares off at the teleprompter, his voice almost trailing off as he has trouble reading it, and his head moving to the left as he tries to follow it.

It would be pretty funny if it wasn't also so sad that we have such an impaired person occupying the office.

Biden was really reaching with this confused take on George Floyd.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/05/19/biden-at-morehouse-n2174382
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 07:04:08 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Technically, Biden didn't defy or disregard the SCOTUS decision, which was limited to the specific facts of that case.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
John Roberts is probably not paying attention, or else, he's looking the other way.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Hoodat

Biden brags about defying the Supreme Court

So did this guy.

And this guy.

And this guy.

And this guy.

Joe Biden.  Andrew Jackson.  George Wallace.  Orval Faubus.  Lester Maddox.  All Democrats.  Every one of them.  I think I see a pattern here.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

Biden tells Morehouse grads there’s a “national effort to ban books” because Republicans are trying to “erase” black history

Lying POS.  Democrats are the ones erasing black history.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Walking out of a commencement ceremony before completion is about as big of an insult as you can make (outside Cat 5 gaffes).

Hope that fact really makes the rounds.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Morehouse College graduates in Atlanta, GA just turned their backs on Joe Biden as he spoke at their commencement.

If you turn your back to Joe Biden at your own HBC commencement, then you ain't black.

I feel bad for these folks.  Four years ago, they were denied their HS commencements over Fauci lockdowns.  And now when they finally get their first commencement, it gets ruined by this racist POS.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
If you turn your back to Joe Biden at your own HBC commencement, then you ain't black.

I feel bad for these folks.  Four years ago, they were denied their HS commencements over Fauci lockdowns.  And now when they finally get their first commencement, it gets ruined by this racist POS.

Has there been any reporting on how many or what percent turned their back?  That's the number I really want to know.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Biden Gives Race-Baiting Speech At Black College: ‘You Have To Be 10 Times Better Than Everyone Else’

Trending Politics
Cullen McCue
May 19, 2024

While delivering a commencement address at Morehouse College — a historically black institution — President Biden claimed that black Americans need to be “ten times better than anyone else to get a fair shot.”

“You missed your high school graduation. You started college just as George Floyd was murdered, and there was a reckoning on race. It’s natural to wonder if the democracy you hear about actually works for you,” Biden said. “What is democracy? If black men are being killed in the street. What is democracy? Betrayal of broken promises still leave black communities behind. What is democracy? You have to be ten times better than anyone else to get a fair shot.”

“Most of all, what does it mean, as you’ve heard before, to be a black man who loves his country even if it doesn’t love him back in equal measure.”

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/biden-gives-race-baiting-commencement-speech-at-black-college-cmc/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
An 80 year old uber White guy from the 1940s is pretending to be a young angry Black man from the George Floyd riots.

I HATE WHITEY! I WAS RAISED HATING WHITEY! I HATE WHITEY MORE THAN MOST OF YOU DO!
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

:thud:  Only Joe can come up with this kind of evil crappola.

Offline libertybele

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Again with the soft bigotry of low expectations.  :thud: I wonder when the blacks will catch on. Maybe they are. Maybe they'll surprise us in November. I know they're trending away from the Dems, but in enough numbers to snap them out of their dependency on the Democrat Party?

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Joe is just pandering to 'the Colored People' with racism because in his mind that is all they know and all they think about. The audience came there expecting to here about inflation, slowing immigration, the future of America, and crime. Instead, Biden gives them spoon-fed baby food racism about 'how da Black man is oppressed by the evil White people!'

You know, because the Colored Negros wouldn't understand talk about inflation, international politics, and the economy. The only surprise is that he didn't tell them how he was a college basketball all-star, and that he keeps a bottle of hot-sauce in his pocket everywhere he goes.

Offline LMAO

Young black men are more likely to be murdered by other young black men

Most black children are born out of wedlock and some don’t even know their fathers

Inner city black  people embrace ghetto culture

When do they bear any responsibility for the position they’re in?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

From the article….

You missed your high school graduation. You started college just as George Floyd was murdered, and there was a reckoning on race. It’s natural to wonder if the democracy you hear about actually works for you,” Biden said. “What is democracy? If black men are being killed in the street. What is democracy? Betrayal of broken promises still leave black communities behind. What is democracy? You have to be ten times better than anyone else to get a fair shot.”

“Most of all, what does it mean, as you’ve heard before, to be a black man who loves his country even if it doesn’t love him back in equal measure.”

What the Hell does  this word salad even mean?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Young black men are more likely to be murdered by other young black men

Most black children are born out of wedlock and some don’t even know their fathers

Inner city black  people embrace ghetto culture

When do they bear any responsibility for the position they’re in?

They have been 'conditioned' to believe it is the evil white rich men who are holding them down.  Nothing of course could be further from the truth.  I reflect back on D'Souza's "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party".

What you have pointed out is widely true among Blacks, but there are many that don't fit those stereotypes anymore.

The Hispanic voters now outnumber the Black voters.  Yes, the Black vote is important but the Hispanic vote is equally if not more important.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4497459-milestone-in-2024-the-year-hispanics-vote-in-larger-numbers-than-blacks/

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/growing-latino-vote-factor-2024-election/story?id=103641807