Author Topic: Collins Admits Feds Were Top Source Of Covid Misinformation  (Read 545 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Collins Admits Feds Were Top Source Of Covid Misinformation
Brianna Lyman

Four years ago, U.S. state, local, and federal goverments pushed “social-distancing” policies separating Americans six feet away from other people everywhere they went. Now former National Institute of Health (NIH) Director Francis Collins has admitted no “science or evidence” ever backed these heavy-handed, comprehensive restrictions — another key proof the left’s war on so-called “disinformation” is so dangerous.

A memo National Review obtained, from the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, details Collins’ closed-door testimony earlier this year. It reveals that Collins had not seen evidence on March 22, 2020, to support the widely obeyed federal policy when the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) instituted six-foot social distancing rules.

“Do you recall science or evidence that supported the six-foot distance?” Collins was asked.

“I do not,” Collins said. “I did not see evidence, but I’m not sure I would have been shown evidence at that point.”

“Have you seen any evidence since then supporting six feet?”

“No,” Collins responded.

So Collins admits the federal government lacked any scientific basis for this massive social policy it pushed on Americans, including by colluding with Big Tech to shut down public debate about Covid-19 responses. Such debate could have revealed that many Covid policies weren’t backed by good research. Instead, numerous federal officials pressed Google, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to shut down skepticism and contrary information it falsely labeled “misinformation” and “disinformation,” including articles from The Federalist.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/05/17/former-nih-director-admits-government-was-top-source-of-covid-misinformation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Collins Admits Feds Were Top Source Of Covid Misinformation
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2024, 05:23:10 pm »
Nothing will ever happen to those who lied, and most will still be in position to continue lying in the future.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2024, 05:27:14 pm »
Nothing will ever happen to those who lied, and most will still be in position to continue lying in the future.

I have more faith.  Slow but surely, I think Joe Q is going  into rage mode. And we will see some repercussions. Including serious jail time, and maybe life imprisonment/execution of Fauxcii for mass murder.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2024, 05:59:21 pm »
Former NIH Director Francis Collins admitted under oath that no "science or evidence" ever supported social distancing policies.
https://x.com/nataliegwinters/status/1791093229485519302
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2024, 07:02:47 pm »
I have more faith.  Slow but surely, I think Joe Q is going  into rage mode. And we will see some repercussions. Including serious jail time, and maybe life imprisonment/execution of Fauxcii for mass murder.

I would love to see it happen, but doubtful.  Joe goes down and so go his handlers....just.not.going.to.happen.  (Just my opinion).

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2024, 07:29:49 pm »
Collins, Birx, Fauci, and Redfield are all criminals and should be locked up for what they all did.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2024, 07:34:52 pm »
Collins, Birx, Fauci, and Redfield are all criminals and should be locked up for what they all did.

One of the above named had direct knowledge and participation in creation and proliferation of the virus.  He deserves more than imprisonment.  He's killed more than any other one criminal since Pol Pot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2024, 07:41:18 pm »
One of the above named had direct knowledge and participation in creation and proliferation of the virus.  He deserves more than imprisonment.  He's killed more than any other one criminal since Pol Pot.

Can't argue with that, even though Birx happily admitted in her book that she ignored Trump's orders and did what she wanted...she wanted the entire country locked down indefinitely and made it happen on her own because she knew how to wield the public health bureaucracy like a weapon.  She became power drunk!
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2024, 06:01:59 pm »
Actually, China and WHO were, withholding information and lying about human-human spread, costing the world outside of China several weeks to prepare ... while in those same weeks China was carelessly and/or maliciously allowing Covid-infected people to travel to the world outside of China.

The biggest US government misinformation was the many "health" officials who denounced the Lab Leak Theory as a non-credible conspiracy theory. Though LIEden and Miss Nancy get a dishonorable mention for accusing Trump, in early 2020, of exaggerating and over-reacting to Covid and of racism and xenophobia for shutting down China travel.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2024, 11:47:04 am »
Yesterday, the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic requested Fauci's personal email and cell phone records.  :pop41:

https://twitter.com/COVIDSelect/status/1795931524451254490
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org