Author Topic: Camp of the Dumbbells By Clarice Feldman  (Read 95 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Camp of the Dumbbells By Clarice Feldman
« on: May 19, 2024, 01:21:59 pm »
May 19, 2024
Camp of the Dumbbells
By Clarice Feldman

In 1975 a Frenchman, Jean Raspail, wrote a fictional account of how western civilization was destroyed by unrestricted immigration from the Third World. His work, The Camp of the Saints, has been out of print for some time, but it again became popular in 2011 and  Amazon now is offering it on Kindle and you can read it free online. I urge you to do so, because it is probably the most prescient novel you will ever read.

Every day on X (formerly Twitter) I read accounts from around the world of the increased crime, inflation, hatred, and destruction of western civilization by the open borders policies of countries and the European Union. Bringing in hordes of undereducated men who live off the welfare state and hold views incompatible with ours is every bit as destructive of modern western life as Raspail envisioned it would be. Here’s a brief, representative sample of what I am reading every day online. (Online because the legacy media is largely ignoring it.)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/05/camp_of_the_dumbbells.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34