Author Topic: Shock Video: Amazon Security Guard Attempts to Execute Supervisor Before Being Killed by Police  (Read 159 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Shock Video: Amazon Security Guard Attempts to Execute Supervisor Before Being Killed by Police

May 17, 2024

Shock Video: Amazon Security Guard Attempts to Execute Supervisor Before Being Killed by Police
Screenshot | Surveillance footage via @unlimited_ls
A security supervisor narrowly escaped with his life after a trainee attempted to execute him at point-blank range at an Amazon facility in Ohio this week, according to reports.

The harrowing incident unfolded on Sunday afternoon in West Jefferson, a village on the outskirts of Columbus.

Authorities say Ali Hamsa Yusuf, 22, a security guard in training at an Amazon warehouse was not supposed to be carrying a firearm when he open fire upon his colleague.

“West Jefferson Chief Brandon Smith said that security at the Amazon facility is contracted with another company and the security guards are unarmed. The supervisor told investigating officers he noticed his trainee had been gone for longer than what a normal break would be and then heard shots being fired,” The Columbus Dispatch reports.

https://borderhawk.blog/shock-video-amazon-security-guard-attempts-to-execute-supervisor-before-being-killed-by-police/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I note the supervisor's name so I wonder if he is Jewish or the name could be taken as Jewish? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Authorities say Ali Hamsa Yusuf, 22, a security guard in training at an Amazon warehouse was not supposed to be carrying a firearm when he open fire upon his colleague."

One less muslim in The West.
Where's the downside?