Author Topic: This app makes adopting your own illegal immigrant super easy  (Read 265 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This app makes adopting your own illegal immigrant super easy

BLAZETV STAFF
MAY 16, 2024

If your life is missing an entire immigrant family in it, then you’re in luck. Just open your phone and that hole in your life can be filled.

“Now, if you’re interested in learning more about hosting a migrant family, all you’ve got to do is take out your phone, dial 211, it’s as easy as that. You’re going to be asked a few questions, things along the lines of, ‘How long are you able to host somebody? What kind of space are you available to provide?’” Reporter Nate Belt said with a smile on Fox 31.

Alex Stein is concerned.

“Well, this is actually a very serious thing because it’s in the Constitution,” Stein says, referencing the Third Amendment.

“No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law,” the Amendment reads.

“This is the conspiracy theorist in me,” Stein says, “and this is pure speculation that they’re going to, and I know it sounds totally impossible, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t try to militarize all of these illegal immigrants.”

“I wouldn’t be surprised if they make it mandatory for some people to house some of these immigrants,” he continues, adding, “they kind of give you this predictive programming stuff.”

“Alex, I like how there’s an app called ‘Adopt an Illegal Immigrant Family,’” Jimmy jumps in, laughing. “Like there’s an app if you want to host a migrant.”

“I wonder if it’s like Tinder where you can swipe and pick your favorite one,” he adds.

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/prime-time/immigrant
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: This app makes adopting your own illegal immigrant super easy
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2024, 03:52:14 pm »
Get you very own family of Squatter's via Gov mandate!. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2024, 04:04:07 pm »

“I wonder if it’s like Tinder where you can swipe and pick your favorite one,” he adds.
Exactly.
All the single women and travelling alone daughters get housed immediately. (you know, because it's the right thing to do)
No way to know what dystopian life these people are getting themselves into, on both sides.

Even though she invites 12 "friends" to join her, smokes and sells dope all day, and they steal all your stuff, why not take the risk?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2024, 04:08:51 pm »
Prefer an app that will quickly provide a fast track to get each illegal either:

(1) a trip to their point of origin at their expense
(2) imprisonment, and work farms.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.