Author Topic: What has Biden accomplished in his presidency? Devastation By Patricia McCarthy  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 18, 2024
What has Biden accomplished in his presidency? Devastation
By Patricia McCarthy

Biden and his sycophants in the media sing his praises on a daily basis, pretending he has been an effective president.

In fact, all he has accomplished is desecration on every level.

From the moment he took office, he set out to destroy the country.

He began by shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline which cost about ten thousand pipeline jobs and thousands more support jobs.

He stopped the construction of the border wall and opened the border to as many as ten million migrants from all over the world. 

Not surprisingly, crime is up in every city where these illegal entrants to the U.S. have been transported, often at our expense, in congregated numbers:  New York City, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston and every city along the Southern border.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/05/what_has_biden_accomplished_in_his_presidency_devastation.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

He was the same as Senator and VP

Why wouldn’t his presidency be any different?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
ol' white joe accomplished nothing bad or good.

Others behind the scenes did all the work. ol' joe was just there for show.

Devastation?
This was NOT by accident.
The destruction was all planned.
Carefully.
And it ain't over yet.