Author Topic: Biden Rejects More Trump Debates: ‘No More Games’  (Read 273 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Rejects More Trump Debates: ‘No More Games’
« on: May 18, 2024, 12:57:14 pm »
Biden Rejects More Trump Debates: ‘No More Games’

Wendell Husebø 17 May 2024

President Joe Biden on Friday rejected participation in more debates, which former President Donald Trump said Biden agreed to attend.

NBC News and Telemundo would have hosted the first presidential event, NBC News confirmed, while Fox News at Virginia State University would have hosted a vice presidential debate at a historically black college.

Trump announced the now-defunct agreement Friday. “I have accepted a fourth Presidential Debate against Crooked Joe Biden, this time with NBC & Telemundo,” Trump said:

It is important as Republicans that we WIN with our Great Hispanic Community, who Biden has devastated with Crippling Inflation, High Gas Prices, Crime in our Streets, and Border Chaos. This Fourth Debate will go along with our previously accepted Presidential Debates on CNN, ABC, and Fox. This is all in addition to our accepting an invitation from Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum of Fox News to host the Vice Presidential Debate at Virginia State University, or another venue, in Virginia, to be named later. These are the Debates that Voters have been asking for, and these are the Debates that Voters will get!

Biden quickly rejected the debates.

“The debate about debates is over,” a Biden campaign official told NBC News. “No more games.”

Biden preferred CNN to host at least one presidential debate, he said Wednesday. The Biden campaign said the president would debate Trump only in June and September, without live audiences present. CNN’s Jake Tapper and Dana Bash will co-host the first event.

Trump accepted Biden’s invitation and urged the president to debate him earlier and more often.

“I’m ready to go…The dates that they proposed are fine…Let’s see if Joe can make it to the stand-up podium,” Trump reportedly told Fox News Digital. “The proposed June and early September dates are fully acceptable to me. I will provide my own transportation.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/05/17/biden-rejects-more-trump-debates-no-more-games/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden Rejects More Trump Debates: ‘No More Games’
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2024, 12:58:08 pm »
11 Times CNN’s Debate Host Jake Tapper Attacked Donald Trump with Nasty Claims

Jake Tapper is set to co-host a presidential debate on June 27, an event that is likely to produce fireworks between him and Donald Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2024/05/18/11-times-cnns-debate-host-jake-tapper-attacked-donald-trump-with-nasty-claims/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2024, 01:17:52 pm »
Trump predicts 'jacked up' Biden at upcoming debates, blasts Bidenomics in battleground speech
Trump said he was going to 'demand a drug test' for Biden ahead of any debates
By Paul Steinhauser , Brandon Gillespie Fox News
Published May 17, 2024 8:10pm EDT | Updated May 17, 2024 10:43pm EDT

It's been more than 50 years since a Republican won Minnesota in a presidential election, but former President Trump says he's got "a really good shot" of breaking the losing streak this November in his 2024 rematch with President Biden.

The former president is in the historically reliable blue state Friday evening to headline the Minnesota GOP’s annual Lincoln Reagan fundraising dinner. He began his speech with the usual jabs at Biden's cognitive ability, but also referenced the recently agreed to debates between the two.

"He's going to be so jacked up for those, you watch," Trump joked, later saying he was going to "demand a drug test" for Biden before the debate.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-speaks-battleground-state-he-vowed-avoid-after-losing-twice
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2024, 01:37:51 pm »

NBC News and Telemundo would have hosted the first presidential event, NBC News confirmed, while Fox News at Virginia State University would have hosted a vice presidential debate at a historically black college.

This development is adding fire to my speculation that Trump's choice will be Tim Scott.   Two black VPOTUS candidates debating at a black university makes a good televised script.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2024, 10:36:19 pm »
Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
What did I tell you?
Biden will totally pull the "I will no diminish the dignity of the presidency by debating a convicted felon. now excuse me while I go shower with my daughter."
6:28 PM · May 21, 2024

Don’t be surprised if Biden tries to pull out of debate with Trump
 Cindy Adams
Published May 20, 2024, 6:35 p.m. ET

Set to exit left & right

I’m filled with messages about a maybe floppola failure.

Mouths kvetch that the debate won’t debate.

The Biden v. Trump bout is June 27. Smarmy Stormy’s trial gets decided — guess when?

The earliest ever for a presidential debate.

Joe’s counting on cancellation if Trump’s found guilty. Reading from the prompter he’ll say he can’t debate a felon. Slick shtick to reverse his sick poll numbers.

And if acquittal Joe and Jill scramble up the hill to fetch only a pail of water — not election.

But attention please: Anyone note Obama’s at the White House more often since Joe’s numbers declined? ...
More at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org