Author Topic: NOAA’s Latest Climate Data Shows the Global Land Region Temperature Anomaly Peaked in February 2016  (Read 91 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NOAA’s Latest Climate Data Shows the Global Land Region Temperature Anomaly Peaked in February 2016 Over 8 Years Ago
22 hours ago Guest Blogger 43 Comments

Guest essay by Larry Hamlin

The graphs below from the NOAA April 2024 Climate Report  show comparisons of the latest April 2024 Global Land and Ocean average temperature anomaly results compared to all other April months from 1850 to 2024 and all January through April Global Land and Ocean average temperature anomaly results from 1850 to 2024

Unfortunately, NOAA’s latest climate report does not provide comparisons of the April 2024 average temperature anomaly results for all months over time which led to an incomplete and misleading evaluation of the April 2024 outcome.

Fortunately, NOAA’s extensive climate temperature data base provides the information and data needed for making comparisons of April 2024 with all other months with that information and comparison results discussed below.

To provide better visibility of the differences between the results of all monthly measured average temperature anomalies (versus just looking at the month of April) a 30-year period from January 1995 to April 2024 is being used.     

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2024/05/17/noaas-latest-climate-data-shows-the-global-land-region-temperature-anomaly-peaked-in-february-2016-over-8-years-ago/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson