Author Topic: Judge Merchan EXPOSED For Stunning Ties To Kamala Harris  (Read 364 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Judge Merchan EXPOSED For Stunning Ties To Kamala Harris
« on: May 18, 2024, 02:12:31 am »

Trending Politics
Mark Steffen
May 17, 2024

Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) has revealed what she claims is a stunning level of connection between Vice President Kamala Harris and the judge overseeing the hush money trial of former President Donald Trump.

Judge Juan Merchan, who has been in the crosshairs of conservatives previously, is alleged by Luna to have allowed Congressman Dan Goldman (D-CT) to prepare Michael Cohen as a witness. Goldman, a vocal defender of President Joe Biden, counts Merchan’s daughter Loren Merchan, a well-known Democratic operative, as a political consultant for his campaign. Furthermore, Loren Merchan works for the same consultant firm that managed fundraising for Harris.

“Interestingly enough when Cohen started to be asked whether or not he thought that New York had a corrupt judicial system, he actually had his own quotes used against him. And Judge Merchan was actually sitting there uncomfortably moving in his seat. Jesse, we found out just today — just to put it in perspective about how swampy, how stacked against the odds, how corrupt this entire Biden trial is, because that’s really what it is,” Luna stated to Fox News’ Jesse Watters on Thursday.

“We found out that Representative [Dan] Goldman, who actually sits with me on House Oversight as a Democrat, not only prepared [Michael] Cohen for the testimony today, but he’s also a client of the judge’s daughter at the same firm that fundraises for Kamala Harris. So when I say this is incestual, and when I say that we are exposing them for everything that they are, which is a complete sham, I mean it.

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/just-in-judge-merchan-exposed-for-stunning-ties-to-kamala-harris-mstef/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.