Author Topic: Is America Under Attack?  (Read 134 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is America Under Attack?
« on: May 17, 2024, 05:26:25 pm »
Is America Under Attack?
By Darin Gaub
April 1, 2024

Darin Gaub, a retired US Army Lieutenant Colonel, first enlisted in 1991. He served as an Army Aviation Officer flying Blackhawk helicopters, earning three bronze stars across deployments in South Korea, North Africa, Afghanistan, and Europe. After retiring in 2019 with two master's degrees, he took on roles as Montana State Coordinator for Army Military Funeral Honors and later, Director/Spokesperson for Restore Liberty, a nonprofit committed to strengthening American communities. As chairman of Kootenai Stability Resilience Group (KSRG) in North Idaho, our two groups are collaborating to restore our republic to the vision established by our Founding Fathers.

MA: Can you break down intel reports suggesting we may soon have coordinated terrorist attacks in the US?

DG: First, this isn't a new concern. It's something many of us have anticipated for at least two decades, if not more. Originating from a playbook crafted in China, it’s being implemented globally, not just in our own country. I work with the Global Veterans Coalition. It’s reporting on the severity of what I term the "immigration invasion," especially across Europe, where it's more pronounced.

These reports come from a network of trusted individuals, offering insights from their locales, stretching from the Darien Gap in Panama to our southern border, where I have connections monitoring the deteriorating situation. This intelligence is gathered directly from the people and organizations I work with. The FBI, CIA, and all those different agencies may be getting some of these reports too. Unfortunately, these days, many people don’t trust those agencies. What we're observing now aligns with a larger, deadlier anticipated plan of attack.

MA: What are those intel reports saying about this moment?

https://armedforces.press/is-america-under-attack/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Is America Under Attack?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2024, 06:33:18 pm »
Yes, from Washington, DC; Beijing; and Davos, Switzerland.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 06:34:09 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright