Author Topic: Illegal Alien Under Deportation Order Since 2017 Arrested for Child Sex Crimes, Strangling Pregnant  (Read 113 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
llegal Alien Under Deportation Order Since 2017 Arrested for Child Sex Crimes, Strangling Pregnant Teen In Florida

May 14, 2024

Illegal Alien Under Deportation Order Since 2017 Arrested for Child Sex Crimes, Strangling Pregnant Teen In Florida
Palm Beach Sheriff's Office
An adult illegal alien who was ordered deported in 2017 was arrested for sex crimes against a minor and strangling a 17-year-old pregnant girl in Florida last week, authorities say.

On Friday evening, 26-year-old Heber Amador Guerrero was apprehended by Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office (PBSO) deputies.

Guerrero, a citizen of Honduras who is illegally present in the United States, was charged with unlawful sexual activity with a minor, domestic battery with strangulation, and aggravated battery on a pregnant teen (17 years of age).

“There was a deportation order issued for him on May 30, 2017, however, he was never deported,” PBSO explained in a statement.

Guerrero is being held on $30,000 bond at Palm Beach County Jail, according to the latest available updates.

https://borderhawk.blog/illegal-alien-under-deportation-order-since-2017-arrested-for-child-sex-crimes-strangling-pregnant-teen-in-florida/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson