Author Topic: Fugitive Killer Arrested by ICE After Release Into US by Biden’s Border Patrol  (Read 126 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fugitive Killer Arrested by ICE After Release Into US by Biden’s Border Patrol

May 15, 2024

Fugitive Killer Arrested by ICE After Release Into US by Biden’s Border Patrol
Immigration and Customs Enforcement
An illegal alien who was recently released into the U.S. despite a homicide conviction in his home country was apprehended by immigration authorities in Massachusetts last week.

On Monday, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced the arrest a 49-year-old Colombian citizen in Pittsfield, MA.

He is wanted in his home country for aggravated homicide, aggravated theft, and unlawful possession of a weapon — charges for which he was convicted in 2016.

“The Colombian national was arrested by authorities in Bucaramanga, Colombia, on April 5, 2014, and charged with aggravated homicide, aggravated theft and possession of a weapon,” ICE explained in a press release.

https://borderhawk.blog/fugitive-killer-arrested-by-ice-after-release-into-us-by-bidens-border-patrol/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson