Author Topic: Non-Citizens Are Illegally Registering to Vote Ahead of November Elections, Study Finds  (Read 178 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Non-Citizens Are Illegally Registering to Vote Ahead of November Elections, Study Finds

Frank Bergman
May 15, 2024 - 5:35 pm

A new study has found that a shocking number of non-citizens have registered to vote in America’s elections ahead of the critical November presidential race.

The study, published by Just Facts, is based on the latest available data and an enhanced version of a stress-tested methodology from a scholarly journal.

Researchers found that about 10 percent to 27 percent of non-citizen adults living in the U.S. are now illegally registered to vote.

The U.S. Census recorded more than 19 million adult non-citizens living in the U.S. during 2022.

Given their voter registration rates, this means that about two million to five million of them are illegally registered to vote.

https://slaynews.com/news/non-citize...s-study-finds/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DB

You move here illegally and continue to break the law...

What a shock...