Author Topic: Here’s What Trump Should Do Now to Win the Debates Before They Happen.... Derek Hunter  (Read 106 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here’s What Trump Should Do Now to Win the Debates Before They Happen
Derek Hunter

When Joe Biden released a 14 second video with 5 edits in it declaring how he wants to debate Donald Trump twice, my first thought was how pathetic is it that he can’t get through a few lines without needing multiple takes and heavy editing. My next thought was Trump should take him up on the offer, which he did. Then, I had another thought, a better thought. Something that I believe will help Donald Trump immeasurably.

The Biden campaign wants two debates, one in June and the other in September, both well ahead of the November election, which is odd. They say it’s because of early voting, but there’s more to it than that.

If Biden soils the sheets in a June debate, that gives Democrats plenty of time to find a new nominee before their convention in August. If Biden drops out before being officially nominated there is no need for lawsuits to change ballots, it’s all nice and clean.

As for the September date, there’s still plenty of time to distract voters from a failed performance.

More than that, however, this proposal opens up a big opportunity for the Trump campaign. They’d have to wait until everything is settled and all debate points are agreed upon, if only to make it impossible for Biden to back out without having to go against what his campaign would have said publicly. But once that happens, Trump should challenge Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to a series of debate.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/05/16/heres-what-trump-should-do-now-to-win-the-debates-before-they-happen-n2639117
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34