Author Topic: Come Mister Alvin, tally me banana  (Read 142 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Come Mister Alvin, tally me banana
« on: May 17, 2024, 02:53:19 pm »
May 17, 2024
Come Mister Alvin, tally me banana
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

The world is watching New York City turning into a banana republic.  A lot of investors and job creators are watching too.  They are wondering about their money, and what a partisan AG and DA will do to their investments if they don’t want to pay to play.  I remember a Mexican investor once telling me that he invests in the U.S. because he trusted the judicial system, no matter who was president.  My guess is that investors are looking at New York City now and wondering, “Why?”

Believe it or not, but New York City may be arresting an ex-president over a bookkeeping entry.  It’s a bad plot but it may happen.  The case is weak but there are lots of Trump haters out there who can’t get enough of him, as Eli Lake wrote:

But missing from this wall-to-wall coverage is any mention of the underlying crime that Trump falsified business records to advance his campaign. And that is a fatal flaw in the case, because New York law stipulates that falsifying business records can only be charged as felonies (as Bragg has done) if it’s done to further another crime. Trump has not been charged with another crime, though Bragg has floated the theory that the business records were falsified to deprive 2016 voters of information about his tryst with Daniels.

A crime based on a theory?  Stalin would be proud.  Did you hear the one about show me the man and I will find you the crime?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/05/come_mister_alvin_tally_me_banana.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34