Author Topic: EUROPEANS ARE WAKING UP TO THE GLOBAL WARMING RORT  (Read 130 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EUROPEANS ARE WAKING UP TO THE GLOBAL WARMING RORT
« on: May 17, 2024, 11:09:35 am »
EUROPEANS ARE WAKING UP TO THE GLOBAL WARMING RORT

By Cliff Reece

The PVV (Party for Freedom) led by Geert Wilders (pictured above) emerged victorious in a seismic election in the Netherlands last week that resulted in fears from left-wing climate activists’ groups that it will adversely impact on the country’s global warming objectives.

The party is projected to win 37 seats in the 150 seat Dutch parliament, putting it in the driver’s seat to form a new government.

“We are shocked,” Extinction Rebellion Netherlands says. “This outcome will likely mean a rollback of climate measures, new fossil investments, exclusion of marginalised groups, and more.”

Friends of the Earth Netherlands spelled out what PVV’s rule could mean for Dutch society: “A Wilders government will mean four years of climate change denial, exclusion and a breakdown of the rule of law.”

Their concerns are based on the PVV manifesto which declares: “We have been made to fear climate change for decades… we must stop being afraid!”

“The climate is always changing. When conditions change, we adapt. We do this through sensible water management, by raising dykes when necessary and by making room for the river.”

https://carbon-sense.com/2023/12/01/europeans-are-waking-up-to-the-global-warming-rort/#more-2510
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson