Author Topic: “I hope I do progress into a serial killer:” Marine arrested less than a week after being discharged  (Read 89 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“I hope I do progress into a serial killer:” Marine arrested less than a week after being discharged
May 14, 2024

A Mercer County man who was in the U.S. Marine Corps until last week has been charged with making threatening statements about killing white people in a shooting rampage, federal authorities announced Monday.

Joshua Cobb, 23, of Hamilton, mentioned two possible attack locations, a Jersey Strong gym and an Aldi grocery store in Robbinsville, and said he had access to guns and the will to kill a lot of people, authorities allege.

Cobb also fantasized about the adrenaline rush and high he’d feel during such a shooting. “I’d probably OD on my own adrenaline after the 10th body goes down,” he allegedly wrote on social media in March of last year.

“I want to cause mayhem on the white community. The reason i specifically want to target white people is because as a black male, they will NEVER understand my struggles. Same way I will never understand their struggles, but I don’t care to. I want to erase them. All of them really, but in this case as many as I possibly can,” Cobb posted on social media in December 2022, according to authorities.

He also wrote, “Tbh [to be honest] I hope I do progress into a serial killer.”

https://popularmilitary.com/i-hope-i-do-progress-into-a-serial-killer-marine-arrested-less-than-a-week-after-being-discharged/
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 01:31:09 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here I thought only white conservatives were capable of terrorism in the military. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson