General Category > Elections 2024

'West Point' for Democratic operatives hired director who called terrorism the 'dream of politics'

(1/1)

rangerrebew:
'West Point' for Democratic operatives hired director who called terrorism the 'dream of politics'
Story by Hannah Grossman • 1h •

The Democratic National Convention will be the loudest, scariest yet: Hanson
FIRST ON FOX – The "West Point for Democratic operatives," which credits itself for aiding President Biden's victory, hired a digital director, who previously shared that "terrorism is the dream of politics."

Johannah King-Slutzky landed the digital director gig at the Democratic-aligned The Arena during the Fall in 2019, a few years after she had made a post discussing "terrorism" on her personal blog.

"Terrorism is the dream of politics — ultimate togetherness, ultimate realness — in a way that neuters criticism," the post on JKS's personal blog said prior to her hire. "The point is this: Terrorism (and American anti-terrorism) are compelling because they assert themselves as real (unlike iconoclastic art). And that realism is compelling (1) because it halts criticism, and (2) my point- it fulfills the dream of the political."
King-Slutzky describes herself as a "full-service digital comms expert for progressive and leftist causes" on her LinkedIn. She recently made headlines for her leadership at the anti-Israel encampment at Columbia University, telling members of the media that protesters who took over a building were at risk of dying or becoming severely ill if authorities did not allow "humanitarian aid" to flow. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/west-point-for-democratic-operatives-hired-director-who-called-terrorism-the-dream-of-politics/ar-BB1munAA?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a80b3424b644460ca99f34a323fffb61&ei=70

Fishrrman:
"Johannah King-Slutzky landed the digital director gig at the Democratic-aligned The Arena..."

(sigh...)

If I were Ms. King-Slutzky, I think I'd change my name...

DefiantMassRINO:
So, a Dem Slutzky advocates violence to advance a political agenda?

////00000////

It's unlike Dems to be hypocrites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version