Author Topic: Peter Schweizer: Biden Border Crisis Could Increase Number of Illegal Ballots Cast in 2024 — up to 2  (Read 441 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Peter Schweizer: Biden Border Crisis Could Increase Number of Illegal Ballots Cast in 2024 — up to 2.7 Million

Breitbart News 15 May 2024

Do non-citizens vote in U.S. elections?

The answer, of course, is yes, they do. That is the subject of the most recent episode of The Drill Down, featuring co-host Eric Eggers, whose 2018 book FRAUD examined the history and various ways that election fraud has occurred in U.S. elections historically.

A recent academic study based on surveys done for the Cooperative Congressional Election Studies showed evidence that non-citizens are voting in our elections in meaningful numbers. As many as 27 percent of non-citizens surveyed were registered to vote, and as many as 13 percent of them actually cast ballots.

In response, House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA), introduced legislation requiring proof of citizenship before registering to vote.

Peter Schweizer and Eggers note that the influx of illegal immigrants (an estimated 16 million since President Joe Biden took office) means that the potential pool of illegal voters rises to between 1 million and 2.7 million ballots.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/15/peter-schweizer-biden-border-crisis-could-increase-illegal-ballots-cast-in-2024-up-to-2-7-million/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Gee this is certainly a revelation.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I think that's the plan.

The benefit of busing the illegal migrants to Blue States ... Dems don't steal electoral votes from Red States.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.