Author Topic: UN Troops Being Brought in as Migrant Refugees  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
UN Troops Being Brought in as Migrant Refugees
« on: May 15, 2024, 01:28:43 pm »
The United Nations plan for enforcing the Disease X lockdowns

GREG REESE
MAY 14, 2024
The southern border of the United States is wide open, and the Federal government has been conducting a wide-scale criminal operation of flooding the country with unvetted foreigners, distributing them across the United States, and providing them with homes and financial support. The GOP’s talking point has been that this is all about election fraud, but this has been happening all across the Western world for over a decade. This is something far more sinister than election fraud.

The Population Division of the United Nations concerns themselves with international migration. In the year 2000, they published Replacement Migration, a solution put forth to deal with declining and ageing populations. For years we were told that this was a conspiracy theory, but now that we are seeing tens of millions murdered by the experimental shots, it is becoming more clear what the objective is.

We are told that these are poor families fleeing tyranny, but there are massive amounts of healthy young men without any families. And time and time again we have seen them act violently against the native population, with very little repercussions from the law. As we are expecting the announcement of Disease X, and another lockdown, a recent report from the UK’s Jim Ferguson provides a plausible explanation of what we are seeing.

https://gregreese.substack.com/p/un-troops-being-brought-in-as-migrant?initial_medium=video
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Re: UN Troops Being Brought in as Migrant Refugees
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2024, 07:07:55 pm »
Bump

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: UN Troops Being Brought in as Migrant Refugees
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2024, 07:51:04 pm »

For at least the last twenty years.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien