Author Topic: Black Unemployment Surge Sparks Concerns for U.S. Economy  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Black Unemployment Surge Sparks Concerns for U.S. Economy
« on: May 15, 2024, 09:55:03 am »
Black Unemployment Surge Sparks Concerns for U.S. Economy
©Provided by From Frugal to Free

In March, the government released new data on unemployment among Black Americans. The increase, especially among black women, has drawn attention from policymakers and economists. The disparity in joblessness rates between groups continues to be a significant concern.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/black-unemployment-surge-sparks-concerns-for-u-s-economy/ss-BB1mn2g5?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=522e3f659b694460802fd0329c3e56cb&ei=37#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Black Unemployment Surge Sparks Concerns for U.S. Economy
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 09:59:49 am »
What is the big deal here?  I clearly remember Nazi Pelosi saying unemployment is good for the economy!  The media should be celebrating Biden's fine job. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson