Author Topic: District Attorney Pamela Price Faces Recall in November  (Read 117 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
District Attorney Pamela Price Faces Recall in November
« on: May 16, 2024, 04:47:45 pm »
District Attorney Pamela Price Faces Recall in November
By Jeff Charles | 3:30 PM on May 15, 2024
The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price could be getting the boot in November. The prosecutor, known for her lenient approach to violent crime, is set to face a recall vote later this month.

The recall effort has gained momentum over the past year due to her policies, which seem to prioritize protecting violent criminals instead of the people they harm. The outcry from the community has been fierce, which could spell trouble for the embattled DA.

The Alameda County Board of Supervisors selected the November general election for the date when voters will decide whether to recall Democratic District Attorney Pamela Price.

The board of supervisors voted 3-0 during a meeting on Tuesday to set the recall vote for Nov. 5 rather than a special election after the recall effort was confirmed during a previous meeting.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/05/15/california-soft-on-crime-district-attorney-pamela-price-faces-recall-in-november-n2174241#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson