General Category > Elections 2024

CNN Analyst Visibly Shocked By Trump’s Massive Lead: ‘My God!’ - [video]

(1/1)

240B:

Trending Politics
By Mark Steffen
May 13, 2024

CNN’s latest coverage of the presidential election has become the news equivalent of a five-alarm fire.

Hours after longtime host Fareed Zakaria begged President Joe Biden on his Sunday show to “turn things around,” analyst Harry Enten broke down the latest poll numbers from NYT/Sienna showing the Democratic incumbent badly training former President Donald Trump in key swing states that are expected to decide the election. Among them: Trump leads Biden by 9% in Georgia, ground zero to the disputed 2020 presidential results and two stunning U.S. Senate wins by Democrats that year. Arizona, another close loss for Trump four years ago, now favors him by 6% among likely voters.

“These numbers are an absolute disaster… 13 in Nevada? My goodness God!” said Enten. “No Democrat has lost that state since John Kerry lost it back in 2004. Results for Biden were no much better among the Great Lakes states where Trump leads Biden by 3% in Pennsylvania, 1% in Wisconsin, and remains just 1% behind in Michigan. However, “this they can work with,” he added before pointing back to the Sun Belt results. “This the Donald Trump campaign absolutely loves, and it looks like a lot of other polling.”

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/absolute-disaster-cnn-analyst-visibly-shocked-by-trumps-massive-lead-my-god-mstef/

Fishrrman:
"...Trump leads Biden by 3% in Pennsylvania, 1% in Wisconsin, and remains just 1% behind in Michigan. However, “this they can work with,” he added..."

In other words, when it's that close, The Party's underground and above-ground election apparatus can easily control the outcome...

mountaineer:
CNN’s Fareed Zakaria doesn’t see a path for a Joe Biden victory in 2024 as of now and says Democrats need to be “honest about reality.”

“I have to admit, none of this is playing out as I thought it would.” 

Zakaria shockingly admitted that the New York indictment was a sham and wouldn’t have been brought up against anyone else.

“In my opinion, I doubt the New York indictment would've been brought against a defendant whose name was not Donald Trump.”

“Trump could always embroil himself in some kind of scandal, but trendlines are not working in Biden’s favor.”

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1789783250979963255

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version