Author Topic: Diddy 'is terrified other damaging videos will emerge after he was filmed beating up ex Cassie Ventu  (Read 91 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Diddy 'is terrified other damaging videos will emerge after he was filmed beating up ex Cassie Ventura in hotel hallway and is holding crisis talks with lawyers as his career implodes'

DAILYMAIL.COM
By STEPHANIE TAYKI and WILL POTTER
18 May 2024

Amid outrage at footage showing Diddy violently attacking his ex-girlfriend Cassie, the embattled rapper is fearful more damaging videos will emerge, an insider told DailyMail.com

The release of CNN footage showing the rapper, real name Sean Combs, throwing his ex-partner to the ground and furiously kicking her sparked widespread backlash on Friday.

A source revealed that Diddy was 'stunned' by the video's release, and has been huddled with his lawyers for crisis talks as he fears more could follow.

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13433639/Diddy-cassie-hotel-videos.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have slammed Hip Hop in many music review thread comments, as the absolute only recordings that DO NOT constitute or qualify as music.  It is shit. 

And as far as Hip Hop culture, I have even less kind things to say that shouldn't be said or included on a forum.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.