Author Topic: Biden Makes Truly Strange, Snippy Comment Coming Out of Church in Delaware for Mother’s Day – Then  (Read 216 times)

Offline American Girl

A presidential swipe at the Fourth Estate?
Talk about snippy and nasty. And that's coming right out of the church.
But that's Joe Biden!

https://www.usasupreme.com/biden-makes-truly-strange-snippy-comment-coming-out-of-church-in-delaware-for-mothers-day-then-makes-things-even-worse-on-x/

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
From the article:

The Biden campaign also claimed Trump prides himself on “separating mothers from their children,” saying that the president will “fight” for mothers.

Huh?  OMGGGGGGG

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline mountaineer

He goes to mass late Sunday afternoon? I guess the meds don't kick in until then.

Joni Job
@jj_talking
Biden exited the church at 5:22 pm with his granddaughter, a reporter asked him how he celebrated Mother's Day. "I prayed for you all. You need help," he said. He then added, “To those of you who are mothers, Happy Mother's Day. ...
7:21 PM · May 12, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline The_Reader_David

He goes to mass late Sunday afternoon? I guess the meds don't kick in until then.

Well, that's what comes of the Latins abandoning the ancient canonical standard of offering at most one Liturgy per day on any one altar, and a priest only being allowed to celebrate once a day.  It make the Eucharist into a visible sign of the unity of the Church, as all Christians in the given location came to worship together.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.