Author Topic: Massive Trump beach rally in deep-blue NJ draws stark contrast to Biden's beach weekend: 'Biden coul  (Read 273 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Massive Trump beach rally in deep-blue NJ draws stark contrast to Biden's beach weekend: 'Biden could never'
Biden returns to Delaware beach home for weekend as Trump draws huge crowd to Jersey Shore
By Emma Colton Fox News
Published May 12, 2024 12:13pm EDT | Updated May 12, 2024 6:10pm EDT

Critics of President Biden are lambasting his beach vacation in Delaware while contrasting the Mother's Day weekend getaway to former President Trump's massive rally in the historically blue state of New Jersey on Saturday.

"Supporters camped out overnight at the beach for a Trump rally that starts at 5PM today in Wildwood. Joe Biden can’t fill up a broom closet without staff, media, and angry protesters (sic)," one X user under the name "Bad Hombre" posted Saturday.

Trump held a beachside rally in Wildwood, New Jersey, on Saturday evening as at least 80,000, and up to 100,000 supporters, joined the 45th president in the historically deep-blue state. Simultaneously, 24 miles across Deleware Bay, Biden arrived at his home in Rehoboth Beach for Mother’s Day.

Biden’s trip followed a fundraising event in Seattle, where he was greeted by local leaders such as Democrat Gov. Jay Inslee and Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., as well as a group of left-wing anti-Israel protesters holding signs that read "Traitor Genocide Joe Free Palestine" and "Genocide Joe Must Go," the Seattle Times reported.

As of last fall, Biden was on course to spend about 40% of his presidency on vacation, compared to Trump reportedly spending 26% of his time outside Washington, D.C., when he was in office and President Obama's reported 11% of vacation time, the New York Post previously reported.

Social media commenters jumped at comparing Trump’s massive rally on the Jersey Shore to Biden spending the weekend at his Delaware beach house.

"Crooked Joe Biden will soon head to his beach house for a weekend of rest. SAD!" RNC Research posted on X in response to a video showing the massive crowds at the South Jersey beach.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/massive-trump-beach-rally-deep-blue-nj-draws-stark-contrast-bidens-beach-weekend-biden-could-never
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

These rallies, although large for Trump, can end up being deceptive

There were frequent articles about the "enthusiasm gap" in 2012 for Romney vs Obama. People like Carl Rove, for example,  predicted a Romney win based on that. And polls backed up the case that Republican voters were more enthusiastic about voting for Romney than Democrats were for voting for Obama. Obama did end up losing votes from his 2008 totals but won re election

It's hard to beat an incumbent. That incumbent not only has to be extraordinarily bad but the challenger has to convince voters why he/she would be a better replacement. "The incumbent sucks"  isn't enough
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 03:24:03 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline kevindavis007

These rallies, although large for Trump, can end up being deceptive

There were frequent articles about the "enthusiasm gap" in 2012 for Romney vs Obama. People like Carl Rove, for example,  predicted a Romney win based on that. And polls backed up the case that Republican voters were more enthusiastic about voting for Romney than Democrats were for voting for Obama. Obama did end up losing votes from his 2008 totals but won re election

It's hard to beat an incumbent. That incumbent not only has to be extraordinarily bad but the challenger has to convince voters why he/she would be a better replacement. "The incumbent sucks"  isn't enough

Also in 2020 Trump had huge rallies, and still lost.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”