Author Topic: ‘They blew it at every turn’: Bill Maher slams Dems going after Trump in legal cases  (Read 158 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

‘They blew it at every turn’: Bill Maher slams Dems going after Trump in legal cases
“It's Stormy or bust.”

Sara Higdon
May 11, 2024

On Friday, Comedian Bill Maher called out the Democrats and prosecutors who are going after former President Donald Trump and said they "blew it at every turn."

On his HBO show Real Time with Bill Maher, the comedian said, "The Democrats have had four years to put Trump on trial and it is all just going away."

Maher first pointed to the former president's motion to disqualify Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Wills for misconduct. He said, "They’re gonna take up Trump’s argument about Fani Willis. You know, she’s the prosecutor: she’s having an affair with the guy she hired. I mean, it’s not relevant to the case, but they left an opening. And now that one’s gonna be delayed.”

"The stolen documents one," he continued, referring to the case where the FBI allegedly found classified documents at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, "That’s never gonna happen because that’s a Trumpy judge down there."

https://thepostmillennial.com/they-blew-it-at-every-turn-bill-maher-slams-dems-going-after-trump-in-legal-cases?utm_campaign=64487#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It seems strange I never see republicans jumping on news like this.  I can't help but feel republican leadership secretly wants him busted by one of the Soros prosecutors so they can put their choice against Biden.  If Trump prevails, I hope voters remember the leadership who worked with democrats. 22222frying pan
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Come on Bill...

There was never a bigger choke job than what Trey Gowdy did with Hitlerly's Server.  That inept ball rolls both ways.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.