Author Topic: Florida sheriff blamed Biden's government for 'victimizing' Americans after illegal immigrant charge  (Read 84 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Florida sheriff blamed Biden's government for 'victimizing' Americans after illegal immigrant charged with sexually assaulting child
PAUL SACCA
MAY 11, 2024

"Here's a Guatemalan, who came into the country illegally."
AFlorida sheriff blamed the Biden administration for "victimizing" Americans after an illegal immigrant was charged with sexually assaulting a child.

Earlier this month, 20-year-old Marvin Dionel Perez Lopez was reportedly arrested on charges of kidnapping to sexually assault a minor, sexual assault of a victim under 12 years old, and resisting an officer without violence. He was being held in the Palm Beach County jail without bond.

The illegal immigrant is accused of snatching an 11-year-old girl off the streets of Lake Worth, Florida. Lopez allegedly grabbed the young girl by the hand and forced her into his van. He then is accused of sexually assaulting the minor.

Lopez is reportedly a Guatemalan national who illegally crossed into the United States in January. He was allegedly apprehended by Border Patrol, but then released into the country with a court date of 2027.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/florida-sheriff-blamed-biden-s-government-for-victimizing-americans-after-illegal-immigrant-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-child
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson