Author Topic: Bill Maher Shreds Alvin Bragg’s Case, Stormy Daniels’ Testimony: ‘They Blew It At Every Turn’ -[vide  (Read 119 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trending Politics
By Cullen McCue
May 11, 2024

“Real Time” host Bill Maher appeared to concede that Democrat-led lawfare against former President Donald Trump is backfiring as Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s “hush money” case continues to stall. Maher lamented how Democrats “blew it at every turn” when it comes to the Trump criminal trials, adding that Stormy Daniels was a “horrible witness.”

“I mean the Democrats have had four years to put Trump on trial and it is all just going away. They blew it at every,” Maher said. He then pointed to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ RICO case against Trump and his allies, which has been stalling for weeks due to misconduct in the DA’s office.

“Now she’s the prosecutor, she’s having an affair with the guy she hired. I mean it’s not really relevant to the case, but they left an opening. And now that one’s going to be delayed,” Maher continued. “So it’s Stormy or bust.”

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/bill-maher-shreds-alvin-braggs-case-stormy-daniels-testimony-they-blew-it-at-every-turn-cmc/
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 02:03:03 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.