Author Topic: Democrat Rep. Hands Out Cards with Instructions to Help Illegal Aliens Evade Law Enforcement, Deport  (Read 235 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrat Rep. Hands Out Cards with Instructions to Help Illegal Aliens Evade Law Enforcement, Deportation
By Cristina Laila May. 10, 2024 7:00 pm443 Comments

Democrat Rep. Collin Allred (TX) handed out cards with instructions to help illegal aliens evade law enforcement and deportation.

Allred is currently running for US Senate in Texas against Republican Ted Cruz.

According to Fox News, Allred handed out “Know Your Rights Cards” during one of his campaign stops in Dallas earlier this month.

Fox News reported:

Rep. Colin Allred, D-Texas, the Democratic nominee in the Texas Senate race, is handing out cards with instructions to help illegal immigrants evade law enforcement and potential deportation.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/democrat-rep-hands-cards-instructions-help-illegal-aliens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What a guy!  On the one hand, he helps write law.  On the other, advises how to break those same laws.  What surprises me, though, he's a democrat! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Remember, Dems are NOT traitors.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Remember, Dems are NOT traitors.

Then they must be "Benedicts." :whistle:
Thomas Jefferson