Author Topic: Wind Turbine-related Radiation  (Read 92 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Wind Turbine-related Radiation
« on: May 12, 2024, 11:38:09 am »
Wind Turbine-related Radiation
By John Droz, Jr. -- May 10, 2024
“Lobbyists and other politically correct parties paint industrial wind energy as “free, clean, and green.” With no consequences for lying, is it any wonder that we are drowning in dishonesty?”

This is the last in a series I’ve posted about radiation and some of our energy sources. It started with a commentary arguing that there are good reasons to categorize Nuclear power as a “renewable” source of electrical energy. Next was Nuclear Power Radiation — Part 1 (which outlined radiation from normal nuclear power operations, waste, and misc). Then there was Nuclear Power Radiation — Part 2, which briefly covered the rest of the well-known nuclear radiation possibilities.

Here I will give a quickie overview of a radiation source that most people have never heard about. Lobbyists and other politically correct parties paint industrial wind energy as “free, clean, and green.” Although none of that is true, this deceptiveness is dismissed as marketing puffery. With no consequences for lying, is it any wonder that we are drowning in dishonesty?

https://www.masterresource.org/alliance-for-wise-energy-decisions/wind-power-radiation/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson