Author Topic: BREAKING: 80,000 in attendance at President Trump's rally in Wildwood, New Jersey!  (Read 4102 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"NFL Great Lawrence Taylor Endorses President Donald Trump at Wildwood Rally –" (Video)

https://youtu.be/EgeLzZk4InE?si=HmV6oE859KzaVCJP

Offline banddag

Our entire food supply vegetables, dairy 🧈 industry and meat production is done by illegals on huge corporate farms.Native Americans will never work in those slaughterhouses field work picking crops in any measurable way to make a difference.

The hospitality industry, maids, dishwashers, are all illegals  or peoole on work permits.

Trump will build a wall and keep our the criminal but will vet millions in. Our economy would collapse w/o illegals because our native birth rate  is heading to negative numbers
Illegals  who obtain work permits also get a fed govt id number and they do pay into SS 

In my area Hispanics do most of the tree trimming and lawn care and I live in a whitebread area.  Young white males will just not do this work or they are all on drugs, no drivers license and lazy with poor attitudes. Not all but enough.. It's pitiful

« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 11:02:39 pm by banddag »

Offline LMAO

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to Taxpayers Prepared Testimony of Steven A. Camarota Director of Research Center for Immigration Studies For Immigration Integrity, Security, and Enforcement Subcommittee of the House Judiciary Committee Hearing entitled “The Impact of Illegal Immigration on Social Services,” Thursday, January 11, 2024 Summary Illegal immigrants are a net fiscal drain, meaning they receive more in government services than they pay in taxes. This result is not due to laziness or fraud. Illegal immigrants actually have high rates of work, and they do pay some taxes, including income and payroll taxes. The fundamental reason that illegal immigrants are a net drain is that they have a low average education level, which results in low average earnings and tax payments. It also means a large share qualify for welfare programs, often receiving benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children. Like their less-educated and low-income U.S.-born counterparts, the tax payments of illegal immigrants do not come close to covering the cost they create.

https://budget.house.gov/imo/media/doc/the_cost_of_illegal_immigration_to_taxpayers.pdf

So it is clear that illegal immigrants are a drain on the tax payers. Not a benefit
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 12:12:15 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Trump will build a wall and keep our the criminal but will vet millions in. Our economy would collapse w/o illegals because our native birth rate  is heading to negative numbers
Illegals  who obtain work permits also get a fed govt id number and they do pay into SS 
Fantasy "End of the World" nonsense. Without illegals, "Were All Going to Die!!" America cannot survive without illegals to take care of them.

Most illegals work under the table for cash. They do this not only to avoid SS and Taxes, but because their reported working income would interfere with the extremely generous (outrageous) benefits they receive for food, healthcare including dental, housing subsidies, transportation subsidies, childcare subsidies, along with dozens of payments and stipends they get that most American citizens know nothing about and are not eligible to receive. They only work to get ready cash on top of the tens of thousands they already get from the government.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline cato potatoe

Our entire food supply vegetables, dairy 🧈 industry and meat production is done by illegals on huge corporate farms.Native Americans will never work in those slaughterhouses field work picking crops in any measurable way to make a difference.
………

Seems like a lot of words to say you don’t want to pay a market wage for service.  Why don’t we just legalize slavery and work prisoners to death?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 11:46:10 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline banddag

Seems like a lot of words to say you don’t want to pay a market wage for service.  Why don’t we just legalize slavery and work prisoners to death?

I am not the one who set up the system not do I hite illegals. Go after big ag and big food who hire these people. And do not forget the hospitality industry.

The fact is native born workers will not do these back breaking jobs even if you raise up the wages.

Young gen z  and millennials for the most part  would not be caught dead picking crops or working as maids in a hotel. Some may that have no other option. The druggies and HS dropouts with no other options
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 12:01:22 am by banddag »

Offline the OlLine Rebel

The hospitality industry, maids, dishwashers, are all illegals  or peoole on work permits.

In my area Hispanics do most of the tree trimming and lawn care and I live in a whitebread area.  Young white males will just not do this work or they are all on drugs, no drivers license and lazy with poor attitudes. Not all but enough.. It's pitiful

Some truth to the “won’t do it” but most of this is because of MINIMUM WAGE.  Real Americans have to price themselves at least at some set price by any of the governments.  Illegals are under the table so don’t get MW.

I’m telling you, get rid of MW and the illegal alien thing goes away.  MW is nothing but another communist price control. In reverse.  It is immoral to have price controls.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline LMAO

I’m telling you, get rid of MW and the illegal alien thing goes away. 

Get rid of the tax payer funded benefits for illegals, and the problem goes away.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Get rid of the tax payer funded benefits for illegals, and the problem goes away.

Which came first?

I think benefits are recent as the commie Dems continue their feeling sorry for everyone who isn’t a legal white heterosexual male Christian American.

MW has been around for decades starting with FDR.  Only recently did everyone start catering to illegals.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 03:21:08 am by the OlLine Rebel »
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline LMAO

Band is correct when he says American born Americans won't do the jobs that immigrants are willing to  do. And many of them are hard workers. But that shouldn't  be an excuse to fly  the world's poor into this country were they are draining city budgets

Illegal immigrants tend to be low skilled workers.

Barry Goldwater

Offline cato potatoe

I am not the one who set up the system not do I hite illegals. Go after big ag and big food who hire these people. And do not forget the hospitality industry.

The fact is native born workers will not do these back breaking jobs even if you raise up the wages.

Young gen z  and millennials for the most part  would not be caught dead picking crops or working as maids in a hotel. Some may that have no other option. The druggies and HS dropouts with no other options

That's because
a) there are government backstops for the lazy;
b) unethical businessmen would rather exploit migrants than pay a market wage to the natural born population

Deport several million illegals, reintroduce self-preservation, and the labor market would adjust.  We simply have not tried it.  Our present course is the path to oblivion.  You cannot flood a western democracy with hordes of low IQ immigrants and expect it to remain prosperous or stable. 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That's because
a) there are government backstops for the lazy;
b) unethical businessmen would rather exploit migrants than pay a market wage to the natural born population

Deport several million illegals, reintroduce self-preservation, and the labor market would adjust.  We simply have not tried it.  Our present course is the path to oblivion.  You cannot flood a western democracy with hordes of low IQ immigrants and expect it to remain prosperous or stable.
Did the economy tank after operation wetback? I really find the argument that we need uncontrolled illegal immigration allowing unvetted people who don't want the American dream, just the destruction of America. What we need is a slammed shut border and a corrected system that deals with immigration in a timely manner allowing us to vet and choose those who will actually add to America rather than leach on America. Slam the border shut, and immediately start going after the illegals already in country(there will be disagreement here but I don't believe there will be mass deportations) vet them and if they don't pass the vetting boot their asses out...period.
The argument that we need all these low skilled, uneducated to pick are crops is rapidly becoming past tense with the increased development of robotic farm equipment and if we hadn't taught generations of children that some jobs...the very jobs that would teach them the skills they need in a workforce maybe we wouldn't need so many illegals. Top that off with skilled labor jobs and careers also being trashed in favor of a very expensive and worthless college degree... :shrug:

Offline banddag

Did the economy tank after operation wetback?

76 million baby boomers were born taking care of our population growth and leading to a strong economy.  1-1.3 million Hispanics were deported, hardly a significant amount even back then.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 04:43:26 pm by banddag »

Offline banddag

You cannot flood a western democracy with hordes of low IQ immigrants and expect it to remain prosperous or stable.

How many of Ellis island immigrants had a HS degree. Not much.  In the last decade the education level of Hispanics crossing the border has increased. 53% age 25-64 of Hispanics from south of border crossing into the US have a HS degree entering the US

2nd generation hispanics are nearing the education  levels of native born, HS.   Still behind but rapidly  catching up and gap decreases every year

https://undocumented.thehastingscenter.org/issuebrief/demographics-and-socioeconomic-status/

5.3 million Hispanic business in the us, 3.7 million for blacks.
Hispanics own 49.7 % of their own homes, 44% blacks and 75% whites.

Hispanic education, business growth, wealth is increasing by large amounts every year. To call them low IQ losers is ludicrous.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 05:31:46 pm by banddag »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

First, there are specific migrant agricultural workers programs that are not dependent on illegals.  I know because I've had AMWPA cases.

Second, the reason those non-agricultural jobs aren't worked by Americans is because illegal labor has kept the wages artificially low.   Reduce the number of illegals, and the wages will increase.

Why is it that you lefties want to depress wages for American workers by letting in cheap illegal labor?

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
How many of Ellis island immigrants had a HS degree. Not much.  In the last decade the education level of Hispanics crossing the border has increased. 53% age 25-64 of Hispanics from south of border crossing into the US have a HS degree entering the US.

This "we assimilated unskilled immigrants before and so can do it again" argument is intellectual laziness at its worst.

The economy of 2024 isn't anything like the economy during the mass immigration eras of the late 19th and early 20th century.  Back then, our economy required large numbers of unskilled/low-skilled laborers because we were still heavily dependent on human muscle power.  The Hoover Dam was dug largely by hand.   Now, the economy is much more heavily automated, and we hear a ton about the lack of lower end jobs for people without educations.

I always find it amusing that the same crowd that claims we need masses of illegal immigrants to take jobs that would otherwise go unfilled also tends to supports things like universal basic income because there aren't supposedly enough jobs to go around.   So we're just importing more people to whom we are going to have to pay that UBI.

But if you really think we need more immigrants, here's an idea: first secure the border, and stop the flood of unvetted, minimally qualified illegal aliens. Then, bring in the necessary number of legal immigrants via a merit-based based.  Isn't a merit-based system - English proficiency, education achievement, etc., preferable? Hell, bring in as many of those high-achieving Nigerians as we can get!

I'd have zero problem with that.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 06:07:23 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline cato potatoe

How many of Ellis island immigrants had a HS degree. Not much.  In the last decade the education level of Hispanics crossing the border has increased. 53% age 25-64 of Hispanics from south of border crossing into the US have a HS degree entering the US

2nd generation hispanics are nearing the education  levels of native born, HS.   Still behind but rapidly  catching up and gap decreases every year

https://undocumented.thehastingscenter.org/issuebrief/demographics-and-socioeconomic-status/

5.3 million Hispanic business in the us, 3.7 million for blacks.
Hispanics own 49.7 % of their own homes, 44% blacks and 75% whites.

Hispanic education, business growth, wealth is increasing by large amounts every year. To call them low IQ losers is ludicrous.

I’m sure that seems reasonable to anyone who hasn’t traveled outside of the United States.  To compare Haitians, Venezuelans and assorted third world refugees to Irish and Italians is absurd.  The vast majority of countries south of the US are burdened with massive underclasses of low-IQ peasants.  Which is exactly why you want them here, to exploit indefinitely for cheap labor, and socialize the costs.  Forgive me if I’m unimpressed with those education stats.  Supposedly, Cuba has the highest literacy rate in the western hemisphere, and every rookie from the Dominican Republic is 18.

Offline banddag

This "we assimilated unskilled immigrants before and so can do it again" argument is intellectual laziness at its worst.

The economy of 2024 isn't anything like the economy during the mass immigration eras of the late 19th and early 20th century.  Back then, our economy required large numbers of unskilled/low-skilled laborers because we were still heavily dependent on human muscle power.  The Hoover Dam was dug largely by hand.   Now, the economy is much more heavily automated, and we hear a ton about the lack of lower end jobs for people without educations.

I always find it amusing that the same crowd that claims we need masses of illegal immigrants to take jobs that would otherwise go unfilled also tends to supports things like universal basic income because there aren't supposedly enough jobs to go around.   So we're just importing more people to whom we are going to have to pay that UBI.

But if you really think we need more immigrants, here's an idea: first secure the border, and stop the flood of unvetted, minimally qualified illegal aliens. Then, bring in the necessary number of legal immigrants via a merit-based based.  Isn't a merit-based system - English proficiency, education achievement, etc., preferable? Hell, bring in as many of those high-achieving Nigerians as we can get!

I'd have zero problem with that.
1. I agree illegals should be vetted

2. The US has assimilated illegals very well over the years. Europe and other countries have not They put them in ghettos with no job or education skills and of course they are now rebelling.

3. I said  multiple times we are between a rock and hard place. Our native born birth rates is in the negative. No country can survive a dwindling population. Without a steady stream of younger workers our economy, wall street/pensions housing market will collapse.  Why Japan has 11 million EMPTY homes they are now trying to sell to foreigners for $1. Italy is selling  them for $1 also. Village in Italy that were 3000 people 20 years agio no have 300 people. The #1 reason why these folks are being let to offset our population losses.. The #2 side reason is cheap votes for the dems and cheap labor for the republics (farm.ag)

The negative/low  birth rate is hitting every country including the Muslim ones, India and Africa.

The birth rates around the world have fallen way worse  what the UN thought the would be 10-15 year ago. Monetary reward for people to have more kids have failed EVERWHERE it has been tried.

https://www.wsj.com/world/birthrates-global-decline-cause-ddaf8be2

Online libertybele

@banddag You are full of it.  First of all, ILLEGALS don't assimilate.  If that were the case I wouldn't have to press 1 on the phone to hear English and 2 for Spanish. They wouldn't be getting free housing, healthcare, and food. I have witnessed BOA giving out loans with only a matricula card; basically no verified U.S. citizenship needed for loans, bank accounts and credit cards.

Secondly, many contractors hire ILLEGALS in order to underbid other contractors who don't hire ILLEGALS so in essence ILLEGALS are taking jobs away from Americans. It's not a matter of Americans not wanting the jobs. Same goes for agriculture -- there are plenty of dairy farmer and cattle ranchers that are hurting because once again, they can't compete with the cheap ILLEGALS labor.

There are plenty of CNA's, LPN's and nurses who work that are not of 'ILLEGAL' descent.  Same goes for maids, cooks, dishwashers, etc. 

As for population -- open your eyes.  The gov't just went after folks in nursing homes with this mandated COVID b.s. to wipe out the elderly population -- they've gone after LEGAL Americans and insisted and mandated the COVID vaccine.  Those vaccines have proven to have cause adverse side effects in younger people, and in some instances death.  IMHO I believe that there is the possibilities that the vaccines given to our youth have made them sterile.

Do you think all the ILLEGALS have been given the vaccines?  Heck they're coming across without being vaccinated for measles, rubella, polio, tuberculosis, etc.

The gov't is trying to lower the U.S. population.  Why?? Yet you're claiming that our population is so low that we need ILLEGALS.  I declare b.s.

Oh, and back to your comment about vetting. Please explain how are they supposed to vet an ILLEGAL???  Look their name up on the computer and if nothing shows up let them through?  Do you think that they're all waiting patiently and nicely in line to give their story and apply for asylum?  What qualifies them for asylum???  How do you vet a refugee??? Most are coming in without even being noticed.  Our border is NOT complete.  There are many areas that they can just come across.

This has been a problem for decades.  It is nothing new.  However, it's now being addressed because of the 7,000,000 let in under Brandon and those are just the ones that they can account for. People in NY, Chicago and Denver are now realizing exactly what is happening.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 07:39:23 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline banddag

@banddag

As for population -- open your eyes.  The gov't just went after folks in nursing homes with this mandated COVID b.s. to wipe out the elderly population -- they've gone after LEGAL Americans and insisted and mandated the COVID vaccine.  Those vaccines have proven to have cause adverse side effects in younger people, and in some instances death.  IMHO I believe that there is the possibilities that the vaccines given to our youth have made them sterile.

The gov't is trying to lower the U.S. population.  Why??

Conspiracy crap nuttery.   Why is every country in the world desperately trying to increase their birthrates?

The US govt, Rep and Dems alike  said we are entering into a nightmare if a younger population is  not there to pay for  the SS/Medicare/Pensions. One thing both democrats and republicans agree upon.

Younger people are dying younger via cancers and  heart attacks because they have been fed fast food since birth, 2-5 energy energy drinks every day , rampant obesity, they smoke pot laced with hard  core THC hundreds if not thousands time more potent than what was in our day. and do drugs hardcore drugs  like exctasy and others  like we drank beer back in our  day, eat nothing but ultra processed foods, sedentary lifestyle, vaping  on and on. Doctor are now treating 30 years old with plugged up arteries like 70 year olds and doing him and knee replacement on young people because of obesity.

The US govt has  trillion of govt programs to help people get healthier, live longer, better healthcare, food stamps, medicaid record numbers, increase baby mortality

I remember when it was said within 1 year all the vaccinated would die, then it was 2 years then 3 and now an article the other day says 5.

Sterile young people LMAO.  No, they are no longer having sex like the Japanese and young men have virginity rates at levels going back to the turn of the century because they have rampant anxiety to how they were raised as snowflakes . There was an article the other day about how many gen z cannot answer  a phone because of anxiety of what they might hear.

As for hearing 1 for spanish 2 for English. Have you ever been to a foreign country that does not speak English?  Every road sign has English name under the foreign name, every large business has the native  and English native language on the building. Tell me the last time under Home Depot you have seen equally large letters "casa deopoe" or whatever spanish would be. You would shrivel up and die if that was the US

I get it the illegals needs vetted and the criminal need deported.

Again, Trump will never deport these folks other than the real criminals.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 08:40:06 pm by banddag »