General Category > Second Amendment

Representative Nadler Purposely Omits “the People” When Quoting Second Amendment

(1/1)

rangerrebew:
Representative Nadler Purposely Omits “the People” When Quoting Second Amendment
Story by Tony Bonnani • 4h

In a recent speech, Representative Jerry Nadler made a conspicuous omission while quoting the Second Amendment, raising questions about his intentions and understanding of the amendment’s significance.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/representative-nadler-purposely-omits-the-people-when-quoting-second-amendment/ss-BB1m9Vj0?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=bf1fab5e277e45299a87636a09de5eb6&ei=16

rangerrebew:

--- Quote from: rangerrebew on May 11, 2024, 02:50:36 pm --- raising questions about his intentions and understanding of the amendment’s significance.

--- End quote ---

Understanding of the Amendment means absolutely nothing to communists. **nononono*

GtHawk:
 :pondering: Did Nadler leave it out on purpose, or was it because he's just stupid ? I don't think Nadler's brain is functioning much better than Bidens

LMAO:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on May 11, 2024, 03:19:03 pm --- :pondering: Did Nadler leave it out on purpose, or was it because he's just stupid ? I don't think Nadler's brain is functioning much better than Bidens

--- End quote ---

If he was reading the actual amendment, then he deliberately omitted it

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: LMAO on May 11, 2024, 06:31:14 pm ---If he was reading the actual amendment, then he deliberately omitted it

--- End quote ---
Oh probably he did, being the leftist he is. I was just asking because he has been in a pretty fast decline since before his last election. There seem to be many on both sides of the aisle that are well past their 'best used by date'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version