Author Topic: Alleged human trafficker returned to US following arrest in Juarez  (Read 159 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Alleged human trafficker returned to US following arrest in Juarez
by: Fernie Ortiz

Posted: May 9, 2024 / 01:43 PM CDT

Updated: May 9, 2024 / 01:43 PM CDT

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) — An American man wanted on human trafficking charges is back in the U.S. following his arrest in Mexico.

Chihuahua state officials handed Alex S. over to U.S. authorities atop one of the international bridges in Downtown El Paso.

‘El Escorpion’ extradited to face drug charges in US
Alex S., a U.S. citizen from El Paso, Texas, was arrested across the border in Juarez’s Parque Industrial neighborhood, according to a news release from the office of the Chihuahua Secretary of Public Safety, which worked with the Mexican National Guard and Mexican Immigration Institute, as well as the U.S. Marshals Service to carry out the exchange. 

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/alleged-human-trafficker-returned-to-us-following-arrest-in-juarez/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Alleged human trafficker returned to US following arrest in Juarez
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2024, 04:29:44 pm »
If he should get to a sanctuary state, like Mejifornia,  is he exempt from prosecution?  Probably not, he's an American citizen who isn't entitled to the same protections as illegals.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson