Author Topic: “We Don’t Control the Border. The Cartel Controls the Border” – Border Patrol Whistleblower Reveals  (Read 77 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“We Don’t Control the Border. The Cartel Controls the Border” – Border Patrol Whistleblower Reveals What Agents Are Up Against Thanks to Joe Biden

A Border Patrol whistleblower spoke with NewsNation reporter Ali Bradley and revealed what he and other agents are up against thanks to Joe Biden’s dangerous open borders policies.

More than 10 million illegal aliens – mainly military-age men – have crossed the US border since Joe Biden took office in January 2021.

The US has completely lost control over the US-Mexico border because of Joe Biden. The Mexican cartel is in charge.

“We do not control the border. The cartel controls the border,” the whistleblower said. “Everything we do is a reaction to things that they have planned. Usually, we’re chasing around pawns while the kings and queens are doing whatever they want.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/we-dont-control-border-cartel-controls-border-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson