Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Illegal Immigrant Mom Arrested For Trying To Hire Hitman Was Released From ICE Detention  (Read 78 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Illegal Immigrant Mom Arrested For Trying To Hire Hitman Was Released From ICE Detention Years Ago

JASON HOPKINS CONTRIBUTOR
May 09, 2024 1:09 PM ET

An illegal immigrant mother arrested for attempting to pay a hitman to kill witnesses involved in her son’s murder trial was previously detained by federal authorities but later released, immigration officials confirmed to the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Josefina Cardona-Cardona, an illegal migrant from Guatemala, was arrested on Monday after allegedly agreeing to pay an undercover agent to kill two cooperating witnesses in her son’s fatal stabbing case in Palm Beach County, Florida. Immigration and Customs and Enforcement (ICE) confirmed to the Daily Caller News Foundation that Cardona-Cardona entered the U.S. unlawfully and was taken into the agency’s custody in 2019, but was later released and referred to a program intended to monitor migrants waiting for their court dates.

The Guatemalan migrant seemingly did not comply with the program and skipped out on her immigration hearing.

“Josefina Cardona-Cardona, is an unlawfully present non-citizen from Guatemala, who entered the country illegally on an unknown date and location without admission or parole,” an ICE spokesperson said to the DCNF.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/09/i...ention-hitman/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson