Author Topic: Anti-Israel protester, 16, arrested for vandalizing Central Park WWI memorial  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Anti-Israel protester, 16, arrested for vandalizing Central Park WWI memorial
By Social Links for Joe Marino and
Social Links for Patrick Reilly
Published May 9, 2024
Updated May 10, 2024, 6:51 a.m. ET

A teenage anti-Israel protester who vandalized a World War I memorial in Central Park earlier this week has been arrested, according to the NYPD and police sources.

The 16-year-old boy was charged with criminal mischief in the third degree, a felony, and making graffiti, which is a misdemeanor, for allegedly defacing the 107th Infantry Memorial during an unruly demonstration on Monday night.

The youngster has been a regular face at rallies organized by the anti-Israel group Within Our Lifetime, according to sources.

NYPD Deputy Commissioner Kaz Daughtry posted a blurred photo to X of the young vandal in handcuffs sitting on a bench in a police station. Sources had previously believed he was turned in by his dad Thursday night but cops have since refuted that.

“The despicable vandalism we saw earlier this week on the WWI Memorial will not be ignored, and will not go unpunished,” Daughtry tweeted as he announced one of the culprits’ arrest.

“This isn’t simply juvenile hijinks — it’s an act of desecration that undermines the freedoms our heroes fought and died for,” he added.

Sources said the youngster attends Tottenville High School and has no prior arrests.

The war memorial was defaced by several vandals who scrawled “Gaza” and “Free Palestine” on its base and plastered the statue with anti-Israel stickers.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/05/09/us-news/anti-israel-protester-16-arrested-for-vandalizing-central-park-wwi-memorial/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This and any other "children" that commit theses acts in support of terrorism should be charged as adults and have their actions follow them for the rest of their lives.

It's times like this that I start thinking that the cultures that practice caning have the right idea.

Online mountaineer

×#$! little brat. My grandfather nearly died in WWI. This kid deserves severe punishment.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

1. I won't be looking like a Smurf waiting for that to happen.

2. Wake me up if it happens. This was in NYC.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Maybe the Jews need to repeat a little American history to deal with these scum :whistle:

Since the nineteenth century Jews have been involved in organized crime all over the U.S. Some of the most famous mafiosos including Bugsy Siegel, Meyer Lansky, and Mickey Cohen were all Jewish boys who grew into some of the most influential underground figures we know. These activities flourished during Prohibition, as many became deeply entrenched in bootlegging, gambling, and murder.

https://mjhnyc.org/events/kosher-nostra-the-life-and-times-of-jewish-gangsters-in-the-united-states/