Author Topic: Mike Johnson Gave Democrats Everything They Wanted And All He Got Was This Stupid ‘Churchill’ T-Shir  (Read 129 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems Played Mike Johnson With Absurd Comparisons To Churchill
Eddie Scarry
3–4 minutes

It must have felt so good when Mike Johnson began his daily routine Thursday refreshing the home page of The New York Times and seeing his face at the very top accompanied by an article heralding him as “Speaker of the whole House” following Democrats’ rescue of his job.

If this isn’t what he lives for, I’m not sure what is. It’s certainly not to do anything remotely in the interest of Republican voters.

Since he was elected speaker six months ago, Johnson’s victories are limited to voting to fully fund Joe Biden’s back-breaking agenda, heaping 60 billion more taxpayer dollars into a corrupt slush fund (sometimes called “Ukraine”) and giving up any leverage Republicans had in forcing the administration to address the nation’s most urgent problem — the bleeding Southern border. Oh, plus he re-authorized warrantless spying on Americans.

To be fair, he can’t say he got nothing out of it. For fulfilling their complete wishlist, Democrats and the media did compare Johnson to Churchill. He also declared himself a “wartime speaker.”

Those prizes proved to be short-lived. After Biden announced this week that he would halt additional offensive military equipment if Israel advances ground troops in Rafah, Johnson ran to his other favorite publication, Politico, to say this wasn’t what he had hoped the president would do.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/05/09/mike-johnson-gave-democrats-everything-and-all-he-got-was-this-stupid-churchill-t-shirt/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

With a Republican majority in the House, it is sad that the Republican speaker can count on the Dem caucus having his back while the his own caucus tries to $h!tcan the very speaker they chose.

The House is only a couple of Republican resignations from having a Dem Majority and Speaker Jeffries.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.